Monday, December 19, 2022

Week 14 Social Media Management Tools

 I knew before researching what social media management tool I wanted to use, but after reconfirming what they offer and the different features I am more sure I’d proceed the same. At a previous job our social media coordinator used Sprout Social, which is a really cool inclusive management and research tool. 

First, there is an awesome month free trial that includes full usage of up to five social media profile, with the option to add more. Previously, it was three profiles with the option to buy up to five. All profiles have notifications and messages that come to the same inbox! Thats a big time saver and best for organizing customer communications in the same place.

The research feature was one of my favorite features, and part of what I think sets them apart. You can gather and analyze your regular metrics BUT you can also research for specific key words, trends, and even compare what was popular across all your platforms in one place. Monthly, its $249 which seems high but for a running business its not considering all the legwork the technology does. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...