Monday, December 19, 2022

Week 15A Google Analytics and What We Learn

 After going through the analytics website I think that the combined analytics of Search 360 and their RIO to help drive returning users would be the most help with my business. Even though I am not selling anything, the most important commodity a non-profit has is their supportive base and people who build long last relationships with your organization and mission. 

I think that cultivating your customer base is regardless of industry vital to continuing to do business. As a whole platform I think Google would be overtly very helpful because you can link websites, hours, business information, and contact routes. Then you can turn around with their integrated tools and search how customers found you, why, and how they used the Google Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...