Monday, October 3, 2022

Week 6B Creating and Scheduling FaceBook Posts

 Members I Visited: 

GRFFX

Lamb Screen Printing

Inglorious Bagels - I want to interact with yours but my friend request wasn't accepted yet! 


Screenshot of Activity: 



I have two GIF's set to post in a couple of hours and then a morning post at 10AM that is an interactive question/answer style post. My two posts with words have a lot of pertinent hashtags that could definitely grow the audience. My fourth post for the morning after tomorrow morning is a connecting to post to the one that precedes it. It explains our page's interest in fall vegetables, some fun facts, and sets up for a repeating trivia/guessing activity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...