Thursday, October 6, 2022

Week 7A Get Visual With Instagram

 I was unable to create another Instagram (maybe because I have my personal and business already logged on) so I decided to share a previous business Instagram I had. During the initial lockdown phase of the pandemic I began keeping and learning about tropical and subtropical plants. 


https://www.instagram.com/swampelephantplants/


This Instagram was really a way for me to socialize during lockdown and share a new passion of mine. I technically have a Youtube channel linked as well! I post photos and videos. I have 553 Followers and I’m following 1,378 other accounts. This page was never specifically helpful, which is why I gave it up. I used to post every other day or so and ended up having 63 posts. I even paid for an ad once. I made sure to include pertinent plant hashtags to every post to chance increasing the viewing audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...