Monday, October 24, 2022

Week 8B Your Instagram Hashtag Use

 The hashtags that I used on my posts include: plants, houseplants, green, hobby, horticulture, the specific types of plants, and even my businesses name. The ones I used are either labels for or common sense connected terms that will find mutually interested folks to follow. I included my business name for a type of branding. 

I learned from pretty frequently posting that my ideal post times were late morning and early afternoon! Later on at night or very early and the morning and it feels like my audience gets cut down and/or my post gets buried with everyone else's initial posts or everyone is asleep.  The day itself didn’t feel as important, although weekends are more active usually due to other users having more off time. 

This exercise is a good one to help study and interpret the results of weekly posting, scheduling, and metrics. After learning this information this week you would have the beginning pieces of the day-to-day operations of an Instagram manager. 


Alison Lamb

Riot Dude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...