Sunday, December 18, 2022

Week 12B Business Specific Tools

 I am still unable to comment with my blogger account. 


I read the first four blog posts on the class link and I think, in general we all decided to go the same path and use similar took. The biggest difference, by far, is what type of business and the effects the tools have. My proposed business is a non profit so I’d keep my usage to a minimum across the board in order to keep costs low. 

Businesses that are based around making sales will focus on things like rating sites, whereas someone in my position could use review sites as well to pass along the good word about experiences we provide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 Wrapping Up

 Overall, I’m glad this class was required and that I took it. Prior to this class I knew that social media and social media marketing was i...